Virgil and Rebecca, who live in and share The Maple House, rent out the Poetry Room and Private Bath (queen bed) and the Monet Room and Private Bath (double bed). We host adult guests who are vaccinated and have stayed here before, or who are referred by our friends.
Each of these rooms accommodates two adults (no children, no pets). Each room is $95 per night, with no additional fees.
When you book either Poetry or Monet, you can also book the Sewing Room (when available) for one additional adult. That person will share your bath. The Sewing Room is an additional $40 per night. It can be booked only with one of the other two rooms. It accommodates one person on an airbed.
We rent rooms for a maximum stay of one week.
Scroll down for House Rules and information on our room. Text or call Rebecca at 513-799-8934 for more information or to make a reservation.
By making a reservation with us, you consent to follow these house rules:
- Each guest must be Covid-vaccinated.
- Each guest must be 18 or over—no infants or children.
- Registered guests only.
- Check-in is 4 p.m. Check-out is 10 a.m.
- No animals of any kind are allowed, inside or out.
- No smoking is permitted inside the house.
- No strong perfumes or scents are allowed.
- No candles or other open flames are allowed.
- Kitchen use is limited to microwave and some fridge space.
- Guests may take photos, but photo/film/video sessions require our prior approval. Additional fees may be required.
Text or call Rebecca at 513-779-8934 to ask about dates and make a reservation. Payment by credit card is taken when you make the reservation.
The Poetry Room
The Monet Room
The Sewing Room
When you book either the Poetry Room or the Monet Room, you can book the Sewing Room for one additional adult. That person will share your bath with you. The Sewing Room can’t be booked separately. The price of the Sewing Room is $40 per night.
Shared Areas of the House
Guests share these areas with us and possibly with other guests.